The Minnesota Prosthetics and Orthotics Promise:
- Minnesota Prosthetics and Orthotics promises to provide a custom fit for all our products, based upon a thorough consultation with our patients.
- When prosthetic and orthotic services are needed, ask for Minnesota Prosthetics and Orthotics by name. Our staff will work with you in fulfilling your prescribed needs in a manner that will exceed your expectations.
Quality is Assured
- Whether it be supportive orthoses such as corsets and TLSO body jackets, corrective devices, or replacement limbs like the Otto Bock C-leg, physicians and patients can be confident that the care they expect is delivered.
- To ensure quality of care and outcome, our office is ABC Certified, and all professional staff are Credentialed or eligible with the American Board of Certification, Inc, (ABC), the Board for Orthotist/Prosthetist Certification (BOC) or the Board for Certification in Pedorthics (BCP).
The Minnesota Prosthetics and Orthotics/Physician/Patient Relationship
- Working closely with physicians, Minnesota Prosthetics and Orthotics will provide patients with the level of care our physician partners demand.
- Minnesota Prosthetics and Orthotics certified clinicians evaluate, fabricate and fit orthopedic devices, and provide follow-up care to achieve this goal.